Next Presbytery Meeting:
Location: Intown Community Church or Virtual Online Meeting
When: Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Directions: Directions to Intown
Fall Stated Meeting of Metro Atlanta Presbytery. It will be at Intown Community Church on Tuesday, September 15th at 9am.
Please read these instructions! You have two options to participate.
Option One: If you are able, we request your presence. You MUST register to attend in person here is the link: https://intown.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/154/responses/new
- All registrations are for individuals only; should you be bringing a group, please have each person fill out their own registration form.
- Intown has carpool in the morning. So, plan to arrive after 8:30a. The meeting starts at 9a.
- Building entry will be through the doors on the west side of the church, closest to Lavista Road.
- All attendees will be required to wear masks while inside the church. Masks will be available should anyone forget to bring one. Part of the entry screening process will include temperature checks. Anyone with a fever will be asked not to enter the building.
- The meeting is scheduled from 9 am to no later than 1 pm and will run without official breaks. Restrooms will be available for anyone to use as needed. But if you can “eliminate waste before you come” that would be good!
- Seating will be on an individual basis, not in groups, with 6-foot spacings between seats. You will be provided with two chairs, should you wish to use one for a laptop, or meeting materials. No food or beverages will be served. You are welcome to bring your own into the meeting space.
Option Two: If you cannot attend in person, we are going to provide a ZOOM link. You will also be able to participate remotely online, including the ability to ask questions, enter any debate, and vote. Should you plan to participate online, you must provide your name and church, as well as TE/RE status, as part of your sign on identification; we will also ask that you turn on your video feed. To have access you must register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Lastly, please note we will be moving to suspend the bylaws at the beginning of our time concerning the Lord’s Supper as we are unable to provide for it due to COVID restrictions.
Rev. Randy Schlichting
Stated Clerk Metro Atlanta Presbytery